Subdivisions & Developers

Craft-Turney Water Supply Corporation follows the policies of the State of Texas set in place on Subdividing and Developing Land.  Anyone, or company, developing a piece of property, or subdividing property into more than 2 tracts of land, or needing a line extension to serve their property will need to contact the office and complete a Non-Standard Service Agreement.

Examples such as:  Requests for water service that require multiple meters (including but not limited to trailer parks, RV parks, rental property, commercial properties, subdivisions, separating land tracts into two or more lots & subdivisions. These requests must be presented to the board for approval prior to obtaining water service.

In addition to the completed Non Standard Service Agreement, the office will also need to collect a Non Standard Service Investigation Fee of $2,500.00 that will be used for engineer fees, investigative work, pressure tests, impact on the system, etc. (if there are any funds left over from the Non Standard Service Investigation Fee).